Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.bipolarcards.co.uk.
Please read all of our terms and conditions before you place your order. By using this website and/or placing an order, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and policies as set out on these pages. If you have any questions, or are unsure about any terms stated, please contact us via email at before you place an order.
General Terms and Conditions
1. These terms, conditions and policies set out the entire agreement between you and bipolarcards in respect of the sale and purchase of the goods. They govern your use of the site and purchase of goods from the site.
2. By accessing this site and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms, conditions and policies and consent to the practices described in these terms, conditions and policies, whic may be updated by us from time to time.
3. While we endeavour to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or reasons beyond our control.
4. Please note that all sizes listed on this site are approximate.
1. At Bipolar Cards we are committed to maintaining your privacy. At no time will any of the information collected on our site be disclosed to third parties in any way. Personal data would only be used for purposes that are strictly connected to the sale and purchase of products via our site or any queries you may have.
2. Your name and email address will be added to our email list so that we can occasionally keep you up to date with our latest news that we think might be of interest to you.
3. If you do not wish to receive email newsletters, you can be removed from our mailing list at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Your details will be removed from the mailing list immediately.
Payment Type and Site Security
1. Bipolar Cards uses Paypal to process online payments. Paypal accepts most credit and debit cards. You are not required to have a Paypal account to purchase from this site. However, if you already have a Paypal account you may use it.
2. Paypal is a highly respected and secure online payment system that uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
3. Paypal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to the Paypal system with the highest level of security commercially available.
4. Once your information reaches the Paypal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. The servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected the Internet. Your information is only available to authorized computers.
Bipolar Cards does not hold or store any of your financial details on this site or on our database in any way, shape or form, and assumes no responsibility for the provision of the Paypal payment service or for any financial loss incurred through the use of the Paypal payment service.
This website and all of its contents are copyright of Diana Knight trading as Bipolarcards.co.uk and may not be used without her written permission.
You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content of this site.
Any infringement of these rights will be treated seriously.